Chloe has the slowest growing hair ever! From the moment I knew I was having a girl I hoped for long flowing locks...I figured since Ricky has black hair and dark eyes and I am almost albino with blond hair blue eyes that genetics would throw us a blue eyed dark hair baby girl (most dark hair babies have lots more hair than fair skinned, etc) Boy was a shocked, once she popped out she barley had hair, and what hair she had was a red tint...Fast forward to 3 years later. She now has enough hair to braid, pull back and put in pony tails, however it is very very fine and thin. I have trimmed it a little at home before, but that wasn't even noticeable so after much debate I finally took her to the salon. Chloe loved it! She loved being pampered, sitting in the chair and being all dramatic and girly....She ended up just getting and inch trimmed, but it look so much better and not so ragged. I can tell she is going to be very expensive in the beauty department. A couple of days after her visit to the salon we were watching TV and a shampoo commercial came on...Chloe says "Hey, I've been there, it's fun!" Love her heart!


No comments:
Post a Comment