The Conner's Est. 2003

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Princess Party

Chloe's party theme this year was Disney Princess'.  I started planning back in November and trust me I should have started back in the summer!  The party was a huge success, but boy was it a lot of work.  I planned everything with the help of Chloe's Granny, my mother and without her I couldn't have done it.  Along with the help of my wonderful husband, the muscle of the operation, and my Dad, brother, sister in law, and mother in law who stayed and helped clean up afterwards. I also had to of the most wonderful girls come dressed as Cinderella and Aurora!  Chloe was in shock that her two favorite princesses attended her party!  Thank you to all who came out and celebrated with us! 




I have a few photos to share and will post more once I receive them from the photographers.

No comments:

Post a Comment