The Conner's Est. 2003

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Disney Dash

Since I now work in the same school system as Ricky, that means we now have the exact same schedule.  Wahoooo we get Fall and Spring break off together!  How perfect!  This year we headed to Florida to visit with some dear friends and their daughter, and to Disney. 

I was hoping Disney wouldn't be crowded but I was wrong.  It was very crowded with tons of spring breakers!  Apparently half the US has the same week off as Johnson City!  Oh well!  We arrived at Disney at 845am, plotted out our course of attack.  You would think that Disney should be relaxed and a smooth flowing affair, where one can just wonder for hours along the well landscaped paved trails while listening to the happiest music ever.  Uh NO sweetie pies....there is no wondering, instead plotting our course of attack and where to locate ALL the princesses.  We only had a mere15 hours to get it all in and we did pretty good.  Chloe wasn't her usual chipper self.  I guess the mixture of traveling, allergies, and over excitement over took her body, but she faired well and managed to meet most of the princesses.  We didn't wait in a 2 hour line to see Rapunzel, I managed to persuade her with candy to skip that one, we missed Jasmine but I told her the flying carpet ride was better and she went along with it.  We rode all the rides she wanted and even got to meet Snow White, Prince Erik, the Fairy Godmother, and Terrance along with Tink.  It was fun, but I have swore off Disney this summer.  We have planned to go back in October for a week during fall break and stay on site...that way we can rest and visit for more than one day!


I am not a Disney hater either!  I love Disney, but it is challenging with a toddler/preschooler so props to all the parents that take an infant or multiple little ones to Disney!  You guys are my heroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment