The Conner's Est. 2003

Monday, June 13, 2011

Catch up in 300 words or less...:)

Well as you can tell I haven't been the most faithful blogger lately!  In fact my last blog was probably over 2 months ago...sorry for the delay.  Life is busy with a 2 year old and if your a teacher then you totally understand how busy the last weeks of school can get.  With state testing, talent shows, awards day, and of course opening up our wonderful pool.  There are sometimes more important things to do.

I am not going to back log my entries right now, but will catch up eventually.


School ended for me on May 25th and Ricky finished his year on May 28th.  However, I would love to say that our Summer Break has begun but it hasn't.  I teach in our system's Summer Challenge Program for two weeks, while Ricky does three weeks of basketball camp.  So need less to say we are busy.

Since Chloe's birthday we have just been very busy...can I really say the word busy enough, but then again who isn't busy nowadays! 

Life with a 2 year old is crazy and a rather smart one at that!  I am sure when Chloe grows up she will kill me for this photo....but it is rather funny! ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment