The Conner's Est. 2003

Monday, June 13, 2011

Almost famous quotes!

I am planning ahead!  I have big hopes for Chloe Nell!  I hope to sometime read these quotes in her memoir, or political address or in a novel...well that's for hoping anyways, but she is such a talker! I am not really sure who she gets it from..wink:)  She loves to talk and explain things and then of course at random public moments yell out things....that are so funny I have to cover my face from not laughing! I have listed some here that I keep in a quote book!
While walking through Lowes Chloe yells out ....I have a baby dinosaur and I can crack it out
Chloeism of the day....I fixed her pasta and had carrots on the side. When she saw them she said "I DON"T EAT THOSE!" I said ok I will give to Greta (our dog). So I walked back to the kitchen and mixed the carrots in with noodles and sauce. Gave her another bite....she never saw the carrot or anything and she said "I TASTE IT...GROSS!" followed by her spitting it out! Lovely huh?!!!!
Chloeism of the day....(I don't normally talk potty on here, but this is funny). As Chloe sits on the potty to do her "business" she sits, I wait....then she poops and yells out "Mommy its AMAZING!" I had to leave the room I was laughing so hard! I never new pooping was amazing, but I gu
Chloeism of the day up at the pool...what's that daddy? I say bird pop...her reply was that mean bird he's in trouble..with her hands on her hips

 

No comments:

Post a Comment