I have been reading a lot of people's posts on being thankful and I myself haven't really posted anything. I have been doing a lot of thinking as to what I am truly thankful for this year or over the past couple of years. We are all thankful I am sure for our Family and Friends, God, and jobs, but I think a lot of times we forgot all of the little things that seem little, but truly deserve to be thanked. I have created a little list and I hope you enjoy reading what I am truly thankful for.
And Yes I am THANKFUL for the above...My wonderful family even though we are a little odd, God, and my wonderful Job for allowing me to mold and shape young minds, who knows I might be teaching our next President! :)
To my wonderful husband who has stuck it out with me through thick and thin, and my very special little girl, who has shown me the joys of childhood!
1. A mother and father who watch my child day in and day out, provide her with a safe, loving and fun environment all for FREE!
2. In-Laws that care for my child and love her like their own.
3. A reliable automobile
4.A washer and dryer so I don't have to venture to the laundry mat.
5. A bed to sleep in each and every night.
6. Electricity
7. My brother, for whom I know will always be there for me, and will be able to reminisce with me our childhood memories when no body else will be able to!
8. The 5th Amendment
9. Direct deposit
10. All the mean and rude people in the world to remind me to never be like that!
11. A free and public education to ALL!
12. The Internet :)
13. McDonald's Sweet Tea!
14. Books
15. Puppies that greet us with wagging tails and warm wet kisses
16. Diaper Genies
17. Text messaging
18. Coupons
19. Shoes
20. Modern Medicine
21. I almost forgot....POST-IT Notes! I can't live without them!
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment