So once again I am behind on my blogging. It seems as though life is at a much more accelerated pace now. I have been spending well over 60 hours a week at my paid full time job, and then the reminder of my time is going to my part-time job. If you are trying to guess what my part-time job is...let me give you some hints.
1. It is completely voluntary only work, no pay check in the form of money, but there are may rewards given.
2. It is probably my most favorite job ever, next to my full time job
3. I get to work out of my home, car, grocery story, mall, basically it takes me to all kinds of places
4. There is no dress code required
5. Weekends are a must...
Any guesses yet?
Last hint..... lots of patience required and a strong stomach
Ok, it is being a Mother to my sweet Chloe Nell!
Since the summer is over and I have started back to school the days seem to fly by. I am very dedicated to my students and class and somehow find my self staying way past the 3pm last bell and way into the evening hours. Being a perfectionist and a bit OCD has contributed to this, however my day doesn't end when I get home around 6 or sometimes even 8pm. I start my full time, part-time job of being a Mommy!
It is perhaps the hardest job ever to work all day then come home and fix dinner, wash laundry, clean, and pack bags for the next day, but then again no one ever said it would be easy. Some nights I feel so guilty for just wanting to lay down and put a movie in for Chloe to watch just so I don't have to chase her around.
Then there are the days when all I can think about is getting home to see her bright smile and hear her say "Hi Mommy!" At nights when I read her a story and she hugs and kisses me and says "LOOOOVE YOU" that is my pay check! That is what keeps me going knowing how much joy this little girl has brought into my life!

time to update
ReplyDelete