Anyways Father's Day was hectic since we left for our vacation the same day. We opened gifts rather early and then loaded the car to head to Florida.
I decided that I wasn't going to spend $5 for a card and instead had Chloe make her daddy one. It was cute! I let her scribble all over it and then I wrote a sweet message.
I must add here that Ricky is the best daddy in the world. He helps me with Chloe every day and does if not more with her than I do. He doesn't mind to change dirty diapers, or comfort her when she is screaming. He enjoys playing with her and even lets me sleep in every Saturday and gets up and makes her pancakes. He loves her with all his heart! I love watching her love him back and call for her Dada when she sees him.
I couldn't be more proud to call him my husband and father of my child! I love you Ricky and Happy 2nd Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment