
As I was cleaning house this evening....it just hit me that I forgot to post Chloe's 6 month photos. During Fall break I took Chloe to have her photos made for both her 6 month milestone and for Halloween. I also wanted to have her photo taken wearing one of my very own baby dresses that my mother had made for me when I was 6 months old. I was very sad that the dress was MIA and couldn't be found any where. I had turned my house upside down...looking through our childhood cedar chest, countless totes, and in every drawer. You have to remember that I live in my childhood house and so I just knew it had to be here somewhere...but it wasn't. The day before the photos I had given up. I had assumed that it was long lost to my childhood days of playing with my baby dolls and that it was used as a dress for one of them and probably ended up at the Salvation Army.
Luckily, the day before the photos I got a phone call from my mother...She was soooo excited. She had FOUND the dress! The odd thing is it was in a tote at her house. So who knows how it got there. I guess when I bought there house and they moved in the shuffle some stuff got put into totes and shipped over there. I really think God did me a favor and allowed us to find it.
Anyways the photos turned out beautiful. My little Chloe Nell loves the camera despite 3 wardrobe changes she was all smiles.
Here are just a few to enjoy! Better late than never!
No comments:
Post a Comment