The Conner's Est. 2003

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hello 2013!

It is hard to believe that I have been blogging since 2008- boy time sure does fly by!

2012 was a fantastic year, a year of learning, growing, having fun, and living life.  I welcome 2013 and all that it has to offer for not only myself, but for my wonderful family.  I am hoping to of course be a better blogger and not let 6 months pass between each and every blog, but life gets busy sometimes.....

Goals for 2013-
1. Play more, worry less
2. Do something wild and crazy
3. Go with the flow
4. Start a work out routine and stick to it!
5. Cook 1 new recipe/meal a week
6. Find a Church to call "Home"
7. Grow a small garden
8. Learn to make home made Chicken and Dumplings like my Momma
9. Be Brave
10. Love More!







No comments:

Post a Comment