The Conner's Est. 2003

Monday, September 12, 2011

Ok so I have been a slacker!

Well it is official I am a slacker! Well not really but I have had good reason! I have so much to blog about I am not really sure where to start, so I will outline some important events then back log and post in more detail about each of them!

My last post was on July 27 and I posted "Happy birthday to me!" on July 27 I celebrated my 30th birthday! That will be a long post, but before I get to that I have to post from June!

We spent 3 weeks on vacation this year, we visited Anna Maria island for a week and then spent 2 weeks on the road visiting good friends, Disney, Mamaw, concluded by the last NASA shuttle launch! Trust me that will be a long post!

We returned the the beach, swam a lot in the pool, did house to-do lists and got ready for the new school year that was approaching way to fast!

Without any notice a door was opened I before I knew it I was teaching high school in a different district, and trust me that is defiantly a whole post in it self, or at least my chance to set the record straight!

The school year has been on full swing for 5 weeks , the summer is ending and I know this because we are about to close down our pool! So much has happened this summer that I am still rather shocked at how peaceful and enjoyable it was!

Please keep reading my blog, I promise to get the posts updated ASAP!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reading my blog! How exciting that you guys are taking a trip to California! We are about six hours away from San Diego, and to be honest, I've only been there once! But my advice would be to park at the beach. We love the beach. Is Chloe coming with you? Of course you probably have thought about Sea World or the San Diego Zoo. If you were coming up the coast, I would tell you to spend time in Santa Barbara and Avila Beach. The weather should be perfect..you will love it :)

    ReplyDelete