Chloe doesn't have a blankie nor does she suck on a paci at all hours of the day, but she is a bit obsessed with a little white cat that her Mamaw got her for Christmas. We have named the cat Dancer, and that would be an entire post in itself.
However, she sleeps with Dancer every night and snuggles with her when she takes her nap or plays in her crib. I do have rules about carrying around a stuffed animal to the mall, walmart, and restaurants. I think 1. what if Chloe was to lose Dancer?, 2. Gross! think of all the germs and dirt Dancer would collect and then put it in her crib to snuggle....uh I don't think so! So with that being said Dancer is confined to her crib along with her paci.
However, I had a weak moment one night when she wasn't feeling good and kept crying. I finally handed her Dancer out of her crib and she snuggled with her and then stopped crying. Great Dancer escaped from her pen, now she will be on the loose! LOL
Anyways Chloe refused to eat dinner unless she had Dancer tucked in her highchair with her. I managed to get some really cute photos. ENJOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment