(don't pay any attention to me, I look rough..this is at 7am and it was a long night!!!)
Felicia and Mark with Chloe
When I was in 6th grade I become friends with a very special person, Leslie. We have been friends ever since! Even though we now live in different states we have managed to stay just as close. When I found out I was pregnant Leslie was one of the first people I told. Every week she would call and check on me and get a "preggo report" as we called it. She is a very special person and so is her family. We grew up together so it was only natural to make her Chloe's Godmother!
Leslie and her wonderful parents made a special trip just to meet Chloe! They flew in on Wednesday and left on Friday so it was a short trip but a fun one. Chloe loved meeting them. Every time Felicia (Leslie's mom) would hold and talk to her Chloe's little eyes would light up it was so sweet.
Leslie is 5 weeks pregnant and broke the big news to me when she got here. I am so excited that Chloe will have a playmate. Our children will be a little over 9 months apart since she is due in December. I can't wait to meet her little bundle of joy and to watch our children grow up!
No comments:
Post a Comment